So, how many people find their love on line? Here is a excerpted survey that was recently published by Statistic Brian, and verified by Reuters, Herald News, PC World, Washington Post.
- 54Million -- Total number of single people in the U.S
- 40 Million -- Total number of people in the U.S. who have tried online dating
- $239 -- Average spent by dating site customer per year
- 18.5 Months -- Average length of courtship for marriages that met online
- 42 Months -- Average length of courtship for marriages that met offline
- 17 % -- Percent of marriages in the last year in which the couple met on a dating site
- 20% -- Percent of current committed relationships that began online